May write in any languages...

Followers

Labels

22 February 2012

Daddy Can You Hear Me




Daddy are you out there?
daddy come home
daddy please meet me
daddy are you alone?

You missed all my smiles
you missed all my tears
you missed all my laughs
you missed all my fears

I hope you come find me
and see who I’ve become
you can come and see us
Tayler, Dad and Mum

do you ever think of me?
do you ever wonder?
do you know what I'm scared of
lighting or thunder?

have you forgotten
who I really am
well I’m the baby girl
that you and mum planned

would you ever love me
would you ever care
would you ever hold me
like a teddy bear

do you want to know me
do you want to see
the person who I am
and the person I’ll be

do you have a picture
that you hold in your hand
or are you too scared
to know who I am

Can you write me a letter
and tell me who you are
so I can see who my dad is
and see if he’s a star

well I hope I get to know you
and you get to know me
cause I really want to meet you
and the person you have been.



-Best Teen Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment

लिखिए अपनी भाषा में...

हमारे नये अतिथि !

Angry Birds - Prescision Select